The global Interventional Oncology Devices Market is forecasted to be worth USD 3.11 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Due to the increasing preference for minimally invasive treatments, the global Interventional Oncology Devices market is expected to […]
The global Interventional Oncology Devices Market is forecasted to be worth USD 3.11 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Due to the increasing preference for minimally invasive treatments, the global Interventional Oncology Devices market is expected to proliferate. It is anticipated that increasing government initiatives to encourage Interventional Oncology will further boost the market growth. Besides, the rising technological advancements in the devices are also expected to augment the market growth.
The market growth in the forecast timeline is expected to be impeded by a lack of skilled oncologists and radiologists.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/387
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2020, The strategic investment in Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. was announced by Sirtex Medical Limited. The investment will offer funding to improve further Nanospectra ‘s leading prostate cancer tissue ablation device AuroLase, the first and only ultra-focal ablation treatment intended to enhance the efficiency of treatment, reducing adverse effects related to anesthesia, chemotherapy, and alternate focal therapies. In order to destroy solid cancer tumors, this treatment uses the company’s patented AuroShells nanoparticle technique to minimize the damage of neighboring healthy tissue.
- It is anticipated that Bland Embolization or Transcatheter Arterial Embolization will expand significantly. This method is being used for the treatment of liver tumors or for postsurgical adjunctive treatment.
- The segment of lung cancer will dominate the market during the forecasted period since smoking habits have increased the incidence of lung cancer.
- Key participants include Sirtex Medical Limited, Teleflex Incorporated, Boston Scientific Corporation, INterface BIOmaterials B.V., Merit Medical Systems, Inc., BTG International Limited, IMBiotechnologies Ltd., IceCure Medical Ltd, HealthTronics, Inc., and Cook Medical Inc., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Interventional Oncology Devices Market on the basis of product type, process, cancer type, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Non-Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Thermal Tumor Ablation
- Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization
- Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization
- Bland Embolization or Transcatheter Arterial Embolization
- Cancer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
Key Regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/387
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Interventional Oncology Devices market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Interventional Oncology Devices market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Interventional Oncology Devices Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Interventional Oncology Devices Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. The rising government initiatives
188.8.131.52. The rising preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures
184.108.40.206. The increasing incidence of cancer
220.127.116.11. The rise in private funding for research
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Lack of expertise
22.214.171.124. Stringent Regulation
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interventional-oncology-devices-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure your queries are solved, and the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives [email protected] https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices [email protected] https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services [email protected] https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]ch.comhttps://newsinpaphos.com/