The global Oncology Informatics market is forecasted to be worth USD 8.01 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The integration of oncology informatics with Blockchain technology and increasing investment opportunities in the developing and developed nations such […]
The global Oncology Informatics market is forecasted to be worth USD 8.01 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The integration of oncology informatics with Blockchain technology and increasing investment opportunities in the developing and developed nations such as Brazil, and China, coupled with advancement in the precision medicine technology, are some of the opportunities that will drive the market technology in the coming years.
Informatics tools are proving to be of increased importance in both oncology research and practice. They are used by clinicians at the point-of-care and by ancillary services such as pathology and radiology. Development in artificial intelligence, decision support, information presentation and extraction, and predictive analytics will impact the market in the coming years. The growth in the trend of precision medicine in oncology will also positively impact the market.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/384
Key Highlights From The Report
- In June 2020, Philips announced a collaboration with MD Anderson’s Precision Oncology Decision Support (PODS) system to allow the physicians globally to personalize therapy based on the patient’s genomic profile to improve patient care.
- PHM or population health management is applied to chronic disease management with extensive data analysis. The purpose of the process is to enhance the patient outcome and overall cost. The information helps in developing actionable treatment steps for individual or specific groups.
- Pharmaceutical organizations are primary end-users of the oncology informatics market due to the usage of the solutions, which will increase the workflow of the facilities and enhance the quality of care.
- Key participants include Elekta AB, Hologic, Inc., Cerner Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Inspirata, Inc., IBM Corporation, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Koninklijke Philips N.V., PerkinElmer, Inc., and McKesson Corporation, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Oncology Informatics Market on the basis of type, end-users, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Population Health Management (PHM)
- Drug Discovery and Development Informatics
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)
- Image Analytics
- End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Life Science Industry
- Academic Institutes and Research Centers
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Others (Hospitals and Other Care Facilities)
Key Regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/384
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Oncology Informatics market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Oncology Informatics market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Oncology Informatics Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Oncology Informatics Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing Number of Cancer Patients
188.8.131.52. Increasing Cost of Cancer Care
184.108.40.206. Rising Adoption of Oncology-Specific EHRs
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Shortage of Medical Oncologists
18.104.22.168. Data Security Concerns
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncology-informatics-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure your queries are solved, and the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives [email protected] https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices [email protected] https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services [email protected] https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://newsinpaphos.com/