The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is projected to be worth USD 4,587.1 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Increase funding for research and development of antimicrobial susceptibility testing/ antibiotic susceptibility testing is a crucial factor in […]
The global antimicrobial susceptibility testing market is projected to be worth USD 4,587.1 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Increase funding for research and development of antimicrobial susceptibility testing/ antibiotic susceptibility testing is a crucial factor in driving the antibiotic sensitivity testing market demand.
In February 2020, Becton, Dickinson, and Company made an announcement about the receiving of USD 6.0 million agreement with the Fleming Fund, a program by the Department of Healthcare and Social Care in the UK that aids low and middle-income nations worldwide to tackle antimicrobial resistance. Becton, Dickinson, and Company, through this contract, will offer diagnostic apparatus and informatics solutions to assist in infection diagnosis and help physicians to deliver suitable antimicrobial prescriptions.
Get a free sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/381
Key Highlights From The Report
- In September 2020, Accelerate Diagnostics declared the receiving of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for novel product improvements to the Accelerate Pheno® system to enhance effectiveness and increase the antibiotic sensitivity testing /antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST) menu system for blood infections.
- Russia, India, China, Brazil, and South Africa are major contributing countries, where 76% of the rise in antibiotic/antimicrobial consumption has been estimated.
- A joint collaboration of the Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi) and the World Health Organization, GARDP supports R&D via public-private partnerships. It is expected that by the year 2023, the collaboration intends to develop up to four innovative treatments by improving current antibiotics and expediting new antibiotic drug entry.
- Key participants in the antibiotic susceptibility testing/ antibiotic sensitivity testing market include Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, HiMedia Laboratories, Bruker Corporation, BioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Precise Automation, Roche Diagnostics, Accelerate Diagnostics Inc., and Becton, Dickinson, and Company, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global antimicrobial susceptibility testing/ antibiotic sensitivity testing/ antibiotic susceptibility testing market on the basis of Component, Type, Application, Method, End-Users, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products
- Automated Laboratory Instruments
- Culture & Growth Media
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Antibacterial Susceptibility/Sensitivity Testing
- Antiparasitic Susceptibility/Sensitivity Testing
- Antifungal Susceptibility/Sensitivity Testing
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Disk Diffusion
- Etest Method
- Automated Susceptibility Testing Instruments
- Genotyping Method
- Agar Dilution
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Research Institutes
Key Regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/381
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing/ Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentation are depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing/ Antibiotic Sensitivity Testing market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled with the predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratio and raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing prevalence of infectious diseases
188.8.131.52. Growing resistance of microbes to different drugs
184.108.40.206. Increased funding for research and development
220.127.116.11. Growing advancements in rapid antimicrobial susceptibility testing
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. High cost associated with antimicrobial susceptibility test
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market By Component Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million)
5.1. Component Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Manual Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Products
5.1.2. Automated Laboratory Instruments
5.1.3. Culture & Growth Media
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure your queries are solved, and the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives [email protected] https://www.google.com.gt/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plant-based-food-and-beverages-alternatives-market
Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices [email protected] https://www.google.gg/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cardiac-monitoring-and-cardiac-rhythm-management-devices-market
Medical Devices Testing Services [email protected] https://www.google.gy/url?q=https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-devices-testing-services-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://newsinpaphos.com/