The global Formic Acid market is forecast to reach USD 837.8 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rise in demand for formic acid in pharmaceutical and food processing industries are driving the worldwide […]
The global Formic Acid market is forecast to reach USD 837.8 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rise in demand for formic acid in pharmaceutical and food processing industries are driving the worldwide demand for formic acid. The application of the product in the manufacture of rubber, leather tanning, and for the preservation of food is boosting the demand during the forecast period.
Most of the revenues generated from the food and agricultural sector is attributable to the production of livestock, and it aids in supporting the livelihood and provide food security for a lot of people. The chemical is used as a preservative in the animal feed, for it prevents the growth of the bacteria in the same. The increase in the production of the livestock for a sustainable supply of food will create more demand in the formic acid.
The upsurge in demand for oil will resonate with the influx of demand in the formic acid market. This attributes to the growing application of the acid in the oil & gas sector as the derivative of the chemical is added to the drilling fluids to make them heavier. The Asia Pacific region is witnessing industrial growth for the past few years. The growing pharmaceutical sector is witnessing a rise in developing nations like India, and formic acid is used extensively in the industry. The availability of cheap labor and low operational cost of the manufacturing units in the APAC region is another factor that is attracting investors from abroad and propelling industrial and pharmaceutical sectors.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2823
Key participants include BASF SE, Perstorp, Eastman Chemical Company, Taminco, Feicheng Acid Chemical, LUXI Group Co. Ltd., Eastman Chemical Company, Helm Italia S.R.L, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Co. Ltd, and Shanxiyuanping Chemicals Co. Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- It is also used as a coagulant and is extensively used as a catalyst in the manufacture of different chemicals. It is an environment-friendly de-icing agent that is commonly used in airport runways to make it ice-free permanently.
- There is a rise in the growth of the leather industry. The increase in the disposable income in the developed and developing economies, along with the change in the millennial lifestyle, has led to a demand for the fashion industry, which in turn is affecting the demand for leather and, subsequently, the market. Leather is also used in the interiors of the vehicles, and growth in the automotive sector is boosting the market demand.
- Formic acid is sprayed on fresh hay, to halt or delay decay, thus, allowing the feed a longer survival period. This process is of particular importance in the preservation of winter cattle feed. In addition, the use of formic acid on hay feed may reduce the total milk fat when given to milch cows.
- The Asia-Pacific region led the global market of formic acid. The region is expected to dominate due to the high demand for poultry and meat, coupled with the growing demand from the textile industry in countries such as India and China.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Formic Acid market on the basis of grade, production process, applications, and region:
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
Production Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Carbonylation of Methanol
- Oxalic Acid
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Animal Feed
- Leather Tanning
- Textile Dyeing and Finishing
- Intermediary in Pharmaceuticals
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask For Discount: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2823
Thank you for reading your report. We also provide modified reports as per requirement of the customer. Please feel free to contact us for any additional requirements. Our team will provide you personalized report.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]https://newsinpaphos.com/