The Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market is forecasted to be worth USD 93.20 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is remarkably being driven by the factors such as increasing adoption of the directed energy […]
- Directed Energy Weapons Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trend, and Forecast Research Report by 2027
- Directed Energy Weapons Market Forecast Report | Global Analysis, Demand, Revenue, Competitive Landscape, and Trend Analysis Research Report by 2027
- Directed Energy Weapons Market Competitive Landscape, Research Methodology, Business Opportunities, Statistics and Industry Analysis Report by 2027
The Global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market is forecasted to be worth USD 93.20 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market is remarkably being driven by the factors such as increasing adoption of the directed energy weapons to destroy or damage the rockets, drones, mortar-launched explosives and any other aerial threats, higher investment in the military bodies & defense intelligence sectors, and technological development in the laser-based target focused weapons.
The report is furnished with the impact of the current COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic is rearranging every aspect of the market from the global economic scenario to product demands and supply chains. The report assesses the hardest-hit sectors of the industry to offer a better understanding of the changes in the Directed Energy Weapons market. The report is updated with the initial and future assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Global Directed Energy Weapons Market.
Request a sample of the Global Directed Energy Weapons Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/245
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In June 2020, Applied Technology Associates (ATA) revealed a contract for developing a target acquisition & tracking platform for the installation on a Stryker military ground vehicle being a part of U.S. Army initiative in order to increase the protection of the soldiers using laser weapon systems.
- The defense exhibits a higher count of usage and investment in the ongoing research & development of directed energy weapons (DEW). The growing interest in countering the weaponry actions & drones or UAV information carriers sent from the rivals are broadening the market outreach. The Defense sub-segment in the application segment had 78.6% market share in the year 2019.
- North America owing to its leading investment in the defense & homeland security budgets, especially in the United States, and higher development in the information technology & microelectronics industry, is expected to fuel regional market growth substantially.
- Key players in the market The Raytheon Company, The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications Ltd, Moog Inc, Thales Group, Saab AB, and Israel Aerospace Industries, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market on the basis of Type of Weapons Systems, Application, End-Users, Product, and Region:
- Type of Weapons Systems Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Fiber Laser
- Free Electron Laser
- Solid-state Laser
- Chemical Laser
- High-Power Microwave (HPM)
- High-Power Sonic (HPS)
- Particle Beam
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Homeland Security
- End-Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Land Vehicles
- Gun Shot
- Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Power Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Up To 100 KW
- More Than 100KW
- Range Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Up To 100 meters
- More Than 100 Meters
The most prominent geographical segments covered in the report include:
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/245
Full Coverage of the Report:
- The authors of this report have performed qualitative and quantitative assessments of the global Directed Energy Weapons industry and further conducted market estimation for the forecast years of 2020-2027.
- The report assesses the global Directed Energy Weapons market in detail, focusing on the technological advancements, various industry verticals, distribution channels, diverse product types, and the broad application outlook.
- A wide-ranging analysis of the global Directed Energy Weapons market’s geographical scenario is an integral part of the report.
- In the conclusive section, the report discusses the company profiles of the key market players at length. This section takes a closer look at the financial positions, recent trends and developments, product offerings, and business expansion tactics of the market contenders.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. Growing emphasize on homeland security
18.104.22.168. Asymmetric warfare and interpersonal relationships among countries
22.214.171.124. Increasing adoption of the directed energy weapons to destroy or damage the rockets, drones, mortar-launched explosives
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Regulatory hurdles & higher cost associated to it
188.8.131.52. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) Market By Type of Weapons Systems Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Thousand Units)
5.1. Type of Weapons Systems Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
184.108.40.206. Fiber Laser
220.127.116.11. Free Electron Laser
18.104.22.168. Solid-state Laser
22.214.171.124. Chemical Laser
5.1.2. High-Power Microwave (HPM)
5.1.3. High-Power Sonic (HPS)
5.1.4. Particle Beam
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/directed-energy-weapons-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please connect with us. Our team will make sure your report is designed as per your needs.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Chromatography Resins Market By Type, By Technology, By Application, Forecasts to 2027
3D Printing Metal Market By Form, By Metal Type, By Technology, By Industry Vertical, Forecasts to 2027
Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
Depression Treatment Market By Drug Type (Antidepressants, Antipsychotics) By Application (Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), Bipolar Disorder), By End-User (Hospitals, NGOs, Mental Health Centers), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Jet Lag Therapy Market By Product (Prescription Drugs, Melatonin, Herbal & Natural Products, Medical Devices, Others), By Distribution Channel (Over the Counter, Online), By End User (Business Travelers, Cabin Crew, Athletes, Seasonal Travelers, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]https://newsinpaphos.com/