The growth of the market is driven by the higher prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, dementia, liver disease, diabetes and chronic pulmonary obstructive disease (COPD). Market Size – USD 5.11 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of […]
The growth of the market is driven by the higher prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, dementia, liver disease, diabetes and chronic pulmonary obstructive disease (COPD).
Market Size – USD 5.11 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.5%, Market Trends – Higher prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, dementia, liver disease, diabetes and chronic pulmonary obstructive disease (COPD).
The Enteral Feeding Formulas Market is forecasted to grow from USD 5.11 Billion in 2018 to USD 9.43 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.5%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the growing geriatric population, chronic diseases, and premature births, high spending on health care and high demand for home care.
Increase in patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases, cancer and diabetes, the leading disease-causing death, has driven the enteral formula market. Continuous clinical trials show the growth of new developments in products. Another key factor that positively impacts the growth of tube feeds is the increasing number of new product launches.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1359
The report focuses on the comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape along with detailed company profiles, market share, product portfolio, financial standings, market reach, global position, and strategic business expansion plans.
Some of the players profiled in the report are
Fresenius Kabi AG (Germany), Victus Inc. (US), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Global Health Product Inc. (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Nestle (Switzerland), Danone S.A. (France), Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (US), Hormel Foods, LLC (US), Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan)
The report sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches among others. It also discusses in detail the technological advancements, product developments, and research and development activities of each key company.
Further the report segments the Enteral Feeding Formulas market on the basis of product types, applications, end-uses, and regions. The report discusses in detail the key factors influencing revenue growth of the segments and market growth in key regions. It also discusses economic growth, technological advancement, and presence of key players in each major geographical region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1359
Segmentation by Product Type:(Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Standard Formula
- Specialty Formula
- Blenderized Formula
- Elemental Formula
- Semi-Elemental Formula
- Polymeric Formula
- Fiber Supplemented Formula
Age (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Form (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Flavor (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Butter pecan
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Critical care
Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/enteral-feeding-formulas-market
Key Points Covered in the Report:
- Key insights into the latest growth trends, developments, technological and product advancements, and research and development scenario
- Analysis of micro- and macro-economic factors and regulatory framework
- In-depth evaluation of factors such as cost, capacity, rates of production and consumption, gross revenue, profit margin, demand and supply ratio, import/export, market share, market size, and market trends
- SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, investment return analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer a comprehensive view of the competitive landscape
- Strategic recommendations to established market players and new entrants to overcome limitations and entry-level barriers in the global market landscape
- Analysis of market drivers, restraints, challenges, limitations, threats, growth prospects and opportunities
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1359
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customize as per requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore our related report from different Publications: